Rockford Construction has an immediate opening for a Leasing Agent on our Property Management team. The Property Management Team at Rockford operates several properties throughout West Michigan in excellent/thriving locations. As a Leasing Agent, you will be the key liaison for prospective residents at one of our properties.
We are searching for a friendly, outgoing individual who has previous leasing/sales experience and can offer Great customer service. Essential duties of this position will be presenting properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective residents
Apply today, if you want to join the Rockford Construction Property Management Team! We have a world-class team culture and work environment.
- Previous property management or leasing experience
- Have exceptional customer service
- Love working with people
- Stay knowledgeable of the property market status in West Michigan
- Have the ability to determine the needs, living standards and economic viability of prospect residents
- Have the ability to foster an environment that supports diversity, equity and inclusion for current and prospective residents
- Experience advertising properties using a variety of media and promotional materials
Bonus points for
- Having a CTA certification
- Concierge / hospitality experience
- Proven working experience as leasing agent in a competitive market
- Working knowledge of real estate law and leasing practices
- Proven track record of successful sales
Each day, we strive to provide and deliver more – for our clients and teammates alike. Rockford offers competitive compensation, comprehensive healthcare plans, generous paid time off, continued learning and training opportunities, on-site fitness activities, tuition reimbursement, 401K with company match, and flexible scheduling.