We are looking for a Property Accountant who is ready to work hard and have fun doing it. You would prepare financial statements and handle all accounting functions from beginning to end on assigned properties. The Property Accountant will work closely with the Rockford Development and Construction Management teams to execute company objectives. You should be reliable and good at math, and be able to communicate effectively with multiple levels of management, clients, investors and various departments. We also want you to be detail-oriented, and possess sharp business acumen.
Apply today, if you want to join the Rockford Construction team culture and work in a cool building with great people!
You must have
- A Bachelor's degree in accounting from an accredited institution or equivalent experience
- Two or more years of experience in property management accounting
- Basic knowledge of accounting software programs
- Hands on experience with advanced Excel functions
- The ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks
- Superior oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- A working knowledge of MS Office, including strong skills in Word, and Outlook
Bonus points for:
- Experience with lease contracts/administration
- Experience with Yardi software
Each day, we strive to provide and deliver more – for our clients and teammates alike. Rockford offers competitive compensation, comprehensive healthcare plans, generous paid time off, continued learning and training opportunities, on-site fitness activities, tuition reimbursement, 401K with company match, and flexible scheduling.