We are looking for an Entry Level Accountant to perform accounting tasks for the maintenance and processing of account transactions for assigned properties. You will work closely with the Rockford Commercial Property Management team to execute company objectives.The ideal candidate is reliable, has an analytical mentality, is astute with numbers, has a sharp business acumen and communicates effectively.
If this describes you to a "T" apply for this position! At Rockford Construction you will work in fun, team atmosphere in a really cool building.
You must have
- A minimum of an Associate's degree in accounting/related field or two years of experience in accounting
- Excellent customer service
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving mentality
- The ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks
- Superior oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of MS Office Suites
Bonus points for:
- A Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- Property management experience
- Experience with sworn statements, contracts/administration, lien waivers
- Experience with Yardi software
Each day, we strive to provide and deliver more – for our clients and teammates alike. Rockford offers competitive compensation, comprehensive healthcare plans, generous paid time off, continued learning and training opportunities, on-site fitness activities, tuition reimbursement, 401K with company match, and flexible scheduling.