Construction Foreman - Florida
Are you a seasoned, working Foreman with skills and connections to help build a team of talented carpenters and laborers in the Florida area? We are looking for a competent Construction Foreman to coordinate operations, oversee carpenters/laborers and self-perform various scopes of work as it relates to structural, rough and finish carpentry for our growing list of projects. As the point of reference of both workers and supervisors, you will be a key person for the completion of a project. A construction foreman has a solid background in the field. You must have the ability to lead, manage, cultivate and mentor both entry level and seasoned field staff to promote their professional growth. You must be well-organized and favor safety above everything else.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
You must have:
- 5 or more years of experience in a leadership role in commercial construction or related field
- Minimum 5 years managing subcontractors
- Hands on experience with carpentry, plumbing, siding, framing, post-frame construction, roofing
- Demonstrated the ability to manage logistical and mentally complex jobs
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, correspondence, memos, blueprints and floor plans
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to team members, clients and other construction-related companies
- OSHA training
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, including skills in Excel, Word, and Outlook
Bonus points for:
- A Bachelors in Construction Management
- Certifications in First Aid/CPR
- Certification in Storm Water Management
- Knowledge of CSI format
Each day, we strive to provide and deliver more – for our clients and teammates alike. Rockford offers competitive compensation, comprehensive healthcare plans, generous paid time off, continued learning and training opportunities, on-site fitness activities, tuition reimbursement, 401K with company match, and flexible scheduling.