Are you looking to work with a company who is established in the Michigan and across the US? We are hiring a full-time Maintenance Assistant to work on our Property Management Team.
The Maintenance Assistant will focus on a wide range of maintenance needs including repairing minor building issues, cleaning the interior and exterior of buildings, monitoring and reporting major repairs, maintaining inventory levels of supplies for assigned properties, assist with setup and teardown of meetings and events.
To be successful at this role time management is essential and you will need to manage various tasks on daily basis, provide great customer service, and ensure operations of the building run smoothly.
A Maintenance Assistant is a thorough professional with a practical mind and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines. The goal is to maintain the buildings and common areas in the best possible condition.
If you have a great attitude with a passion for customer services, apply today!
- Have a high school diploma and be at least 18 years of age
- Have the ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to communicate effectively with tenants and other team members.
- Knowledge in procedures and safety measures in areas of specialties used.
- Exceptional problem solving skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Basic computer knowledge and capability to learn. .
- Have a valid Driver's License
Bonus points for:
- Experience in facility maintenance
- Familiarity with commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the facility maintenance field.
- Experience with coordinating and supervising vendors.
- Web-based Work Order and/or Yardi experience
- Having First Aid and CPR certifications
Environmental Factors: The work environment for this position is a mix of a typical office environment and visits to construction project sites. Requires physical ability to climb ladders and heavy lifting at times. When in the office, the physical demands require the ability to sit for long periods of time. Intermittent movement will be necessary to perform requirements of the position such as accessing centrally located office equipment.
Visits to construction project sites may involve travel. Site visits may subject the individual to hazards commonly associated with construction sites. Examples of physical hazards include noise, proximity to moving vehicles, atmospheric conditions, close quarters, uneven surfaces, and elevated surfaces.You mu The individual may also be subjected to outside environmental conditions (weather) where protection may not be available. .
Each day, we strive to provide and deliver more – for our clients and teammates alike. Rockford offers competitive compensation, comprehensive healthcare plans, generous paid time off, continued learning and training opportunities, on-site fitness activities, tuition reimbursement, 401K with company match, and flexible scheduling.