If you want a position that will challenge you to be your best, look no further! We are looking for a skilled Web Developer II to join our IT department and dynamic culture at Rockford Construction. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, coding and improving our company web pages, programs and applications. As a Web Developer II, you should write clean code to ensure our programs run properly and address our company needs. If you’re passionate about building software and perform well working in a team environment we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to convert our company needs in functional and user-friendly websites and programs. If you have phenomenal coding and design skills, please apply now!
You must have:
- A warm, professional demeanor coupled with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage positively with internal and external clients
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent years of IT experience
- Proven experience writing clean and flawless code
- The ability to Plan, design, and develop new feature functionality for software applications
- The ability to assist with company strategies and support Rockford's brand
- The ability to develop, lead and manage process and projects
- The ability to integrate applications by designing database architecture and server scripting
- Strong research capabilities, ability to remain current on trends and new innovations impacting our industry
- Demonstrate initiative and excellent organizational skills, with ability to manage and prioritize a wide variety of multi-step projects and tasks with tight deadlines
- The ability to solve problems independently while providing an atmosphere of confidentiality and discretion
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and various Adobe software programs
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with the construction industry and its processes
- Experience work in Visual Studio 2015 and above
- Telerik Control suite experience
- IT related certification relating to programming/coding
- Yardi Voyager experience
Type of Environment: The work environment for this position is a typical office environment in which physical demands require the ability to sit for long periods of time. Intermittent movement will be necessary to perform requirements of the position such as accessing centrally located office equipment.
Each day, we strive to provide and deliver more – for our clients and teammates alike. Rockford offers competitive compensation, comprehensive healthcare plans, generous paid time off, continued learning and training opportunities, on-site fitness activities, tuition reimbursement, 401K with company match, and flexible scheduling.