The Senior Superintendent will oversee the management of all field operations on the project(s) assigned in order to achieve timely and profitable completion. Senior Superintendents directly supervise superintendents, foremen, field labor force, including but not limited to laborers, subcontractors, field engineers, and craft workers. Senior Superintendent must be a strong leader, communicator, and advocate for team collaboration, safety, and innovation, and must have the ability to lead, manage, cultivate and mentor team members to promote their professional growth. This position must have the ability to supervise two or more professional level positions and must demonstrate organizational and time management skills, as well as have robust communication and client service skills.
- You must have:
- Bachelors in Construction Management or years of equivalent experience
- Must have demonstrated the ability to manage logistical and mentally complex jobs.
- Minimum 15 years managing subcontractors required.
- Certifications in First Aid/CPR required.
- Certification in Storm Water Management required.
- 30 hours in OSHA training required.
- The ability to travel extensively as required.
- Ability to read and comprehend complex instructions, correspondence, memos, blueprints and floor plans.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Knowledge and understanding of managing complex large scale commercial construction projects
- Experience in leading projects valued at 20 million dollars or more
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Project, Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of CSI format
Bonus points for:
Environmental Factors: The work environment for this position may subject the individual to hazards commonly associated with construction sites. Examples of physical hazards include noise, proximity to moving vehicles, atmospheric conditions, close quarters, uneven surfaces, and elevated surfaces. The individual may also be subjected to outside environmental conditions (weather) where protection may not be available. Persona Protective Equipment (PPE) is required at all times outside of the Job Trailer. The work environment for this position may also include occasional visits to the corporate office and job site trailer, the physical demands require the ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Each day, we strive to provide and deliver more – for our clients and teammates alike. Rockford offers competitive compensation, comprehensive healthcare plans, generous paid time off, continued learning and training opportunities, on-site fitness activities, tuition reimbursement, 401K with company match, and flexible scheduling.