DescriptionWe’re looking for a Visual Designer to be part of an in-house creative team, working collaboratively to create and maintain visual assets, sparking new ideas and executing design. If you have the ability to convey messages and information through a variety of visual media – graphic design to photography, video to web, we’d like to meet you! Ultimately, you will be responsible for designing aesthetically-pleasing products that capture our brand and engage our audiences. You’ll be a key member of a Corporate Communications team responsible for generating a creative vision!
- Design, layout and production of advertising for print and digital campaigns
- Specialty graphics including site signage, proposal graphics, and sales tools including brochures, collateral, PowerPoint and other presentation materials, as needed
- Experienced video production skillset (storyboarding, production and editing)
- Management and adherence of brand guidelines
- Photography coordination and editing
- Website support (currently using WordPress)
- Higher education degree and 4+ years visual design experience required (bonus points for corporate experience)
- Demonstrates exceptional design ability and creative vision
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Bridge and Premier Pro (or other video production software)
- Experience in WordPress
- Must have a working knowledge of MS Office, including strong skills in Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to fully understand needs, provide independent or collaborative strategic direction, and lead development of deliverables.
- Must demonstrate strong production abilities, work ethic, and attention-to-detail.
Type of Environment: The work environment for this position is a typical office environment in which physical demands require the ability to sit for long periods of time. Intermittent movement will be necessary to perform requirements of the position such as accessing centrally located office equipment.
Each day, we strive to provide and deliver more – for our clients and teammates alike. Rockford offers competitive compensation, comprehensive healthcare plans, generous paid time off, continued learning and training opportunities, on-site fitness activities, tuition reimbursement, 401K with company match, and flexible scheduling.