If you want a position that will challenge you to be your best, look no further! We are looking for a Communications Manager to join our dynamic culture at Rockford Construction. In this role, you will lead company content strategies to support Rockford’s brand within an energizing team atmosphere.
In addition, this position will lead the Request for Qualifications (RFQ) and Request for Proposal (RFP) process from initial client request to delivery. This position will support business strategies, including but not limited to, sales materials and collateral, website and social media content, advertising and press releases. Your creativity will be on display as you collaborate with market leaders and subject matter experts to position Rockford as a thought leader. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
If you have phenomenal communication and copywriting skills, please apply now!
You must have:
- A warm, professional demeanor coupled with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage positively with internal and external clients
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communications / Marketing or related field
- Proven experience using InDesign software
- Five or more years of copywriting and editing experience
- The ability to lead company content strategies to support Rockford's brand
- The ability to develop, lead and manage the RFQ/RFP process
- The ability to write consistently using company’s tone and voice, as appropriate, for different media
- Strong research capabilities, ability to remain current on trends and new innovations impacting our industry
- Demonstrate initiative and excellent organizational skills, with ability to manage and prioritize a wide variety of multi-step projects and tasks with tight deadlines
- The ability to solve problems independently while providing an atmosphere of confidentiality and discretion
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and various Adobe software programs
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity with the design and construction industry and its processes
- Experience work in Adobe InDesign
Type of Environment: The work environment for this position is a typical office environment in which physical demands require the ability to sit for long periods of time. Intermittent movement will be necessary to perform requirements of the position such as accessing centrally located office equipment.
Each day, we strive to provide and deliver more – for our clients and teammates alike. Rockford offers competitive compensation, comprehensive healthcare plans, generous paid time off, continued learning and training opportunities, on-site fitness activities, tuition reimbursement, 401K with company match, and flexible scheduling.