Did you ever want to be an NFL Coordinator, if so, this is not the job for you. But if you are looking to be a warehouse coordinator you are in luck. We are searching for an experienced individual to coordinate the efforts in our warehouse. As the warehouse coordinator you will participate in our warehouse operations and activities. This will include working with our millshop fabrication team to coordinate packing, shipping and delivery of our client orders, maintaining product stock and tool inventory, and the cleanliness of the warehouse.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in many areas of warehouse operations, have an attention to detail and the ability to work independently and on a team. If you are detail-oriented, organized, and want to join a great team APPLY NOW!
You must have:
- 3-5 years experience in shipping and receiving
- A valid drivers license with a clean driving record
- A chauffeur's license or the ability to obtain one.
- A valid Hi-lo license
- The ability to keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilization
- Understanding of warehouse procedures, materials handling and delivery methods
- Good oral and written communication with the confidence to interact with multiple audiences
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Experience using technology
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Excel
- A valid chauffeur's license
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
The work environment for this position is a mix of a typical office environment, warehouse and visits to construction project sites. Intermittent movement will be necessary to perform requirements of the position such as accessing centrally located office equipment. The physical demands may require the ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and may be subject to frequent lifting of 60 lbs, bending, stooping, kneeling, and climbing.
Visits to construction project sites may involve travel. Site visits may subject the individual to hazards commonly associated with construction sites. Examples of physical hazards include noise, proximity to moving vehicles, atmospheric conditions, close quarters, uneven surfaces, and elevated surfaces. The individual may also be subjected to outside environmental conditions (weather) where protection may not be available.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including foot protection, hard hat, safety glasses, hearing protection, high visibility vest and/ or other special clothing to be worn as required on project sites and in the warehouse at all times.
Each day, we strive to provide and deliver more – for our clients and teammates alike. Rockford offers competitive compensation, comprehensive healthcare plans, generous paid time off, continued learning and training opportunities, on-site fitness activities, tuition reimbursement, 401K with company match, and flexible scheduling.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!