Leasing & Property Coordinator
Rockford Construction's Property Management Team needs to fill an immediate opening for the position of Leasing & Property Coordinator. The Property Management Team at Rockford operates several properties throughout West Michigan in excellent/thriving locations. As a Leasing & Property Coordinator, you will become the public face of a property and the key liaison between management, current, and prospective tenants. We are searching for a friendly, outgoing individual who has previous leasing/sales experience and can offer Great customer service to our clients.
Apply today, if you want to join the Rockford Construction Property Management Team! We have a world-class team culture and work environment.
You must have
- Two or more years of experience in leasing or sales
- The ability to present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective residents
- Familiarity with commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures related to residential management
- The ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks
- Superior oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- A working knowledge of MS Office, including strong skills in Word, and Outlook
Bonus points for:
- Experience with lease contracts/administration
- Experience with Yardi software
- Proven working experience as leasing agent/coordinator
- Working knowledge of real estate law and leasing practices
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Up to date with property market status
- Knowledge regarding fair housing laws and practices
- Persuasive with marketing and sales skills
- Customer service orientation
- BS degree in real estate or hospitality
Each day, we strive to provide and deliver more – for our clients and teammates alike. Rockford offers competitive compensation, comprehensive healthcare plans, generous paid time off, continued learning and training opportunities, on-site fitness activities, tuition reimbursement, 401K with company match, and flexible scheduling.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!